Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tucson Visit

After Madilyn was born we went to visit my family in Tucson. We went to Grandpa's. Derek really likes playing with his cousins.

This is Derek with one of his many cousins Colby (Colby is Eric's third chold). They are roughly the same age only a couple of months apart.
Derek with his great Grandpa Crandall.
Madi with her Grandma Linda
Callie ( i dont know how they spell it)and Sadie. Sadie is another of Eric's kids, his youngest. Callie is my cousin Keith's child.

2 comments:

Heather C. said...

Fun pictures! Colby especially loved the one of him and Derek. Thanks for sharing.

Linda Cameron said...

What great pictures. May I put some of them on my blog. Unless you let me know in the next 24 hours, I will assume it's okay. You wouldn't sue me, right :)