Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Trip to Eagar

We go to Eagar quite a bit I love the weather up their it is usually 10-20 degrees cooler and very close to camping and many lakes and rivers.
Derek is forever playing with trains he even loves it more than his bike whoch is his next best thing to do.
This was taken by Jill with her new camera she got a Nikon coolpix which is simple to use and take very good pictures.
Madi with her mom.
Madi hates her carseat but I couldn't resist taking this picture.
I love my dog as much as my kids. I always take with me to Eagar but this last time Lady would take off and not come back for long periods of time so She and Duke got tied up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the kids. Madi looks cute in her carseat.

Of course the dogs are looking great too.

Linda Cameron said...

I love the pictures of your kids and dogs - in that order! Madi is getting big!